Every Louisville Lightning Camper Receives:
- Camp Soccer Ball
- Camp t-shirt
- Lightning ticket to 2 select home games for the 2010-2011 season
- Certificate of participation from your camp coaches
- Autograph sessions with the players
- Availability of a certified trainer from KORT Physical Therapy (will not be available at all camps during all hours of operations)
• Professional photographs brought to you by Creative Images of Louisville, Inc. Each camper will have one action shot and one still shot from camp available to purchase at the last day of camp or anytime on our website.
• Concession stand with merchandise and concessions will be available throughout the week at the Louisville Lightning Tent
Lightning Bolts and Mini-Kickers Camp (4-15 Year Olds) 9:00am-12:00pm
The Bolts Camp is ideal for both the recreational and intermediate player. The program is designed accordingly to a player’s ability and the focus is on both the technical and tactical situations that a player experiences during match play.
The Mini-Kicker’s Camp is designed for 4, 5, and 6 year olds that are beginning their soccer experience for the first ti me. This camp is designed to teach coordinati on and techniques in a fun and creati ve environment keeping in mind the att enti on span of this age group. Passing, dribbling, and shooting will be the three main techniques emphasized during this camp.
Lightning Strikers Select Camp (7-15 Year Olds) 4:00pm-7:00pm
The Strikers select camp is designed for the more advanced young soccer player looking to bring his or her technical ability and tactical awareness to the next level. The program is designed to challenge players physically and psychologically to perform at their highest level of competency within a motivated peer group.
All Camps run for five days, Monday through Friday:
Lightning Bolt and Mini-Kicker Camps are held from: Lightning Striker Select Camps are held from:
- 9am to 12pm Monday through Thursday - 4pm to 7pm Monday Through Thursday
- 9am to 11am Friday with an awards ceremony afterwards - 1pm to 3pm Friday with an awards ceremony afterward
First Child $125.00
Second Child $115.00
For a complete brochure and camp registration form, please click here. Hurry and register today!!